Exploring curiosity for technology while learning all things STEM!
Our SMART experts prepared fun educational experiences to keep your SMART Cookies engaged!
- 💻 On-Demand Course and Zoom Camp available
- 🎥 Video lessons and activities created by our field experts
- Perfect for every curious 8-12 years old child 👧
- Minimum resources and assistance required
- Accessible from the comfort and safety of your home!
Select a programme below to reveal all fun details:
Tech Week Course comprises of on-demand content that you can enjoy anytime!
Tech Week Camps also contain two live zoom lessons and our fun ice-breaker games:
- Camp 1: Monday, 19 April and Wednesday, 21 April at 4.30pm-5.15pm (GMT+1)
Sure, we would be delighted to open more classes. We will continually assess the demand for our programmes. Get in touch to let us know what time suits your family better.
- 4.30-5.30pm Live Lesson with our enthusiastic expert instructors to introduce new topics in a fun way!
- 5.00-5.45pm Ice Breaker sessions to allow 1-to-1 interaction and idea exchange between kids (optional)
On-demand Course: comprises of video lessons and demonstrations, engage with the course content on SMART Edu Platform; learn at your own time and at your own pace independently
We especially designed the content and experience for children aged 8 – 12 years. No previous knowledge is required for any of the subjects!
Zoom for video lessons with instructors.
SMART Edu Platform for managing the content and communication with students.
No, the material list very basic! You very likely already have everything you need at home. We will provide a list in advance for an optimal experience.
Develop communication skills and make new friends while learning in a friendly environment with like-minded peers!
“It was worth every minute. My son was happy buzzing for the rest of the day. He was more secure and open because of the online setting.”
– Vika Gailite
“We were really impressed with the standard of teaching delivered by the fun, intelligent and inspiring female leads.”
– Lucy Moore
FREE Virtual Field Trip with NASA’s Goddard Visitor Centre Specialists!