Enjoy many fun and engaging Halloween themed hands-on activities covering a range of STEM + Arts subjects!
- Live interactive video lessons with field experts
- October 27-29th filled with engaging activities
- 💻 Zoom videocall at 10-11.20am (GMT+1)
- 3+ hours of independent work every day
- Perfect for every curious child aged 7 upwards 👧
- Minimum resources and assistance required
- Accessible from the comfort and safety of your home!
Improve problem solving and creative thinking skills!
Carry out mysterious experiments
Code your own animated horror story
Create bizarre Halloween decorations
what is included
A remarkably fun learning experience that will spark curiosity and inspire passion for learning.
1-hour live video lessons with our enthusiastic
2 hours of self-directed and paced hands-on projects
Communications and resources managed through Google Classroom
Support and feedback on development of activities
Meet our instructors
Explore a new topic each day and discover a new world with different field experts!
Bachelor of Science in Physics, UCC
PhD Candidate at Tyndall National Institute, designing tuneable lasers for photonic integration.
BEng Biomedical Engineering, UCD
PhD Candidate at Tyndall National Institute, designing microelectronics for photonic applications.
Bachelor of Arts in Applied Languages, UL
Teacher with CHUNGDAHM Learning Institute
meet our smart families
Develop communication skills and make new friends during our fun icebreaker sessions!
“We were really impressed with the standard of teaching delivered by the fun, intelligent and inspiring female leads.” – Lucy Moore
book your place
Select the number of children to add to you cart!
Limited availability. Places fill up really fast!
The STEM + Arts Halloween Camp takes place from Tuesday, 27 to Thursday, 29 October at 10-11.20am (GMT+1).
Zoom calls at 10-11.20am Irish Time (GMT+1).
- 10-11am Live Lesson with our enthusiastic expert instructors to introduce new topics in a fun way!
- 11-11.20am Ice Breaker sessions to allow 1-to-1 interaction and idea exchange between kids (optional)
Google Classroom resources and support for 1-hour self-paced and self-directed hands-on challenge after the Zoom Call
Three days filled with fun and engaging Halloween themed hands-on activities. A friendly atmosphere to learn a range of STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Maths) subjects! Your SMART Cookies will learn from talented instructors:
- Science by carrying out experiments, observing and discussing results
- Coding by programming their own animated horror story on Scratch
- Arts by crafting some great Halloween decorations
We especially designed the content and experience for children aged 7 and upwards. No previous knowledge is required for any of the subjects!
Zoom for video lessons with instructors.
Google Classroom for managing the following:
- announcements: Zoom call links and guidance from our instructors
- resources: activity sheets and supplementary information for projects
- communication: kids can ask questions while developing independent work
- submission: they can send us photos of their creations for expert feedback
- certificate: we will send your SMART Cookies their certificates at the end
No, we will keep the material list very basic! You probably already have everything you need at home. We will provide a list in advance for an optimal experience.
interested in us?
Join our email list to get discounts, priority access and updates at first hand!